INFORMATION FOR CENTRES
HOW TO BECOME AN AFFILIATED RIDING CENTRE
To become an affiliated riding centre, you will need to;
- Fill in the application form and the Horses and Ponies Form (below) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following receipt of your application by head office, the NZPCA contact your local Pony Club Area Committee to inform them of the application.
- The Area confirm to us that they have no objection.
- An audit of the riding centre is done by an NZPCA representative.
- Following a successful audit, the riding centre becomes affiliated to NZPCA.
FEES FOR CENTRES
- Initial Audit fee $300
- Annual Affiliation fee $100
- Riding member fees (2021) $40 per rider
If you run a riding centre and are interested in joining our centre membership programme. contact email@example.com for more information.